This information pertains to the 2015 Spring Housing Fair, check back for information on future events.
Come Home to Howard County Housing Fair
Attend the ONLY event where you can learn everything about renting or buying a home in Howard County!
Talk ONE-ON-ONE with 60 mortgage lenders, home builders, rental communities, real estate experts, housing
specialists and county agencies.
At this FREE annual event you will:
- Meet real estate agents, mortgage lenders, new home communities for rent and purchase, housing specialists and county personnel. Over 60 organizations will be in attendance, view the complete list of exhibitors.
- Learn about buying or renting a home, mortgage programs, incentive programs and more at our signature education sessions.View the education schedule and counseling opportunities.
Enter to our Housing Lottery and be part of the live auction.
- Discover new communities and new home developments on our narrated bus tour.
- Enjoy family FUN with plenty of prizes and kids activities!
If you have small children and would like to take the tour you can take your children to the Kids Fun Zone area near registration where they will be supervised by the Howard County Department of Recreation and Parks during your tour. Each child will be issued a wrist band for safety. You must check-in your child and display identification at drop off and pick up.
Open 10:00am to 2:00pm
10:30am to 1:30pm
Located on 2nd floor, see agenda or signage for schedule
Narrated Bus Tours of Communities
depart at 10:30am, 11:00am and 11:45am
Buses load at entrance, tours last approximately 1 hour
Prize Drawings Held Throughout the Day
Check the prize board at the entrance to see if you won!
House Lottery Drawings
Don’t just take our word for it, see what the media has to say about our Housing Fair!
- WBAL-TV “Howard County Housing Fair takes place next weekend“
- Baltimore Sun “Housing Lottery Prize is Home, Sweet Home“
- Baltimore Sun “Participants Navigate Howard Housing at Annual Fair“
Curious about our narrated bus tours?
Watch this virtual-tour video captured by the Elkridge Patch.
2015 Premier Partners