Thank you for your interest in the Come Home to Howard County Housing Fair, it was a great success! Please visit again soon for updated information.
Come Home to Howard County Housing Fair
Attend the ONLY event where you can learn about renting or buying a home in Howard County!
Talk ONE-ON-ONE with over 50 mortgage lenders, home builders, rental communities, real estate experts,
housing specialists and county agencies.
Saturday, April 9, 2016 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Howard High School
8700 Old Annapolis Rd.,
Ellicott City, MD 21043 MAP IT!
At this FREE annual event you will:
- Meet real estate agents, mortgage lenders, new home communities for rent and purchase, housing specialists and county leaders.
View the list of exhibitors.
- Learn about buying or renting a home, mortgage programs, incentive programs and more at our signature education sessions.
View 2016 education schedule and counseling opportunities.
- Enter to our Housing Lottery and be part of the live auction.
- Discover new communities and new home developments on our narrated bus tour.
- Enjoy family FUN with plenty of prizes and kids activities!
If you have small children and would like to take the tour you can take your children to the Kids Fun Zone area near registration where they will be supervised by the Howard County Department of Recreation and Parks during your tour. Each child will be issued a wrist band for safety. You must check-in your child and display identification at drop off and pick up.
See what its like to attend one of our housing fairs in only 3 minutes.
Watch our 2015 Fair highlights video.
Open 10:00am to 3:00pm
10:30am to 2:30pm
Classrooms, see agenda or signage for schedule
Narrated Bus Tours of Communities
Departure times coming soon
Buses load at entrance, tours last approximately 1 hour
Prize Drawings Held Throughout the Day
Check the prize board at the entrance to see if you won!
House Lottery Drawings
Don’t just take our word for it, see what the media has to say about our Housing Fair!
- WBAL-TV “Want to win a discounted house? Enter Howard County’s lottery“
- Baltimore Sun “One Lucky Winner at Howard Housing’s Fair House Lottery“
- Fox-TV Baltimore “Howard County Housing Fair is the Largest in the State“
Foreign Language Flyers
2016 Premier Partners